Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Purpose in LIFE

What on earth I am I here for?

Romans 14:8
If we live, we live for the Lord, and If we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image,
In the image of God he created him;
Male and female e created them.



Song:

I was like a bird, flying in the midst of the storm.
I was like a cloud soaring to where the wind blows,
But suddenly You amazed me my Lord,
You’ve opened my eyes and showed me the way
Oh Majesty You have called me your own
It is You my Lord to whom I belong….
You Love me first…….
You Love me first……
You Love me first…….
And I Will love you…...
You are loving me……..

(This song expresses the Joy of my heart, knowing that I am His..)
-composed by Marlie E. Sisneros




I can’t express the joy deep in my heart, It is overwhelming..my cup overflows!
knowing that the Lord love me so much and he is still loving me until now and
has been loving me since the day I was conceived and will love me forevermore.


Asking and seeking about my purpose in life and about the reason of my existence is my primary assignment in my life.
Of course these questions are not new to all human beings but every breathing creature has their individual purposes in life.
I was seeking myself before, who am I and what the Earth am I living for. Not when I turned to 18 when I really
realized that I was created and born for a greater purpose. Before, I thought life is just a matter of eating for living,
eat, go to school, graduate, get rich and then marry, have children, then grandchildren then die. I really thought
that design for a mere Human is life itself. Perhaps a life cycle.

BUT I WAS COMLETELY WRONG! For, for the sake of this Mere human myself, A Savior was born for me, A God died for me!
Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born,
To us a son is given.
And the government will be on His shoulders,
And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.



Now I know what the purpose of my existence is really. God showed me the answer; I was born Just to glorify Him, to Him
and to JESUS alone, to have Personal Encounter and relationship to Him. When I received Jesus Christ, The lover of my
soul as my personal Lord and Savior, I became His Child (John 1:12). That was the greatest and the most extravagant
thing happened in my life, knowing that I am a child of the Most High.


Living for Him is my Purpose.

And my Mission in life is this:

Matthew 28:18-20

Then Jesus came to them and said, “all authorities in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and
The Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely a am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


-This is my life verse. It is my mission to obey God. To take up my cross, deny myself and Follow Him. Obey His Will.
Doing everything through FAITH, because it is very impossible to please God without faith.
It’s all about Grace + Faith=SALVATION; Salvation+Obedience=CHRISTIAN.
Being a Christian myself is the way I am. Even since the Earth were founded, I was chosen by God to be His servant.
Doing what He wants is my goal and Mission in life. Seeing myself as a Preacher and a Singer for His Glory is my Primary Vision.
Because without Christ I Am Nothing just like when you remove the letter IAN in CHRISTIAN; I-I A-Am N-Nothing without CHRIST.
So, In CHRSIT I am complete.

HE MADE ME WHOLE, WHEN THE WOLRD BROKE ME INTO PIECES, HE CAME TO SAVE ME AND ALL MANKIND.
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO SURREDNDER TO HIM EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE AND EVERYTHING THAT WE ARE.
I will love YOU LORD with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and al my strength and I will love my neighbor as well as I love myself.


THANK YOU MY JESUS! I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY!
THE MORE I SEEK YOU, THE MORE I FIND YOU,
THE MORE I FIND YOU, THE MORE I LOVE YOU!
I am YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment